Wanted: Full Time Computer Engineers
We’re HIRING! We’re looking for full time computer / network technicians who want to use their skills and knowledge to help our clients through their computer woes. Our techs own the problems that they face and aim to solve them perfectly, the first time.
Qualified candidates must have a great customer service presence, ability to comprehend and troubleshoot customer issues both in person and over the phone / remotely, ability to explain technical concepts in “plain English,” possess great attention to detail, be able to create and follow documentation, have a security focused mindset, have a sound troubleshooting framework, and have a great level of patience when dealing with problems and with customers.
We offer services to small businesses in the area, as well as services in our shop, so your time will be spent both in-house and at customer sites when required.
Qualified candidates must have working knowledge of all recent versions of Microsoft Windows and OS X / MacOS, and be able to:
- Diagnose customer computer problems accurately
- Resolve malware / virus infections
- Troubleshoot software issues
- Perform computer hardware installation / repair
- Hard drive replacements
- Video card upgrades / replacements
- Laptop screen replacements
- RAM Upgrades
- Power supply replacement
- Motherboard replacement
- Perform hard drive backups / restores / basic data recovery
- Perform operating system installations / repair
- Configure / troubleshoot NAS devices
- Specific knowledge of Synology DiskStation a plus
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Configure networking gear
- Specific knowledge of Ubiquiti Unifi products a plus
The following skills are not required, but would be a plus
- Understanding of structured cabling, patch panels and cable management
- Basic understanding of commercial/residential construction
Must have own technician tools. Bench and software tools are supplied.
Must have own transportation.
If you think that this is the ideal role for you, please submit your resume to [email protected].